il blog della caseri

Proviamo a tenere un blog/diario online, e vedere se riesce ad attirare (e mantenere) l'attenzione di qu.no, la mia compresa!

venerdì, settembre 16, 2005

in English!

I'm pretty good here in Malaga, Spain...
the weather is perfect! it's pretty warm, but not that hot, not cold at all... it's great!

I'm going to the beach almost every day... well, it's been 10 days now since the last time I could go swimming in the sea, cuz the water got colder ... but still... sunbathing is always possible and really good!
I'm hanging out with a Danish girl, who's my boss's aupair... we both came here about at the same time... so, we are experiencing this new spanish life together... she's really nice...
my only big problem seems that I haven't had any chances to speak spanish so far... I speak english at the office, because IASP (the company I'm working for) is an international association, so the other intern (he's an english guy) and I are required to speak in english... luckly there are 2 secretaries with whom I can speak sometimes in spanish... but still, I need practice! a lot!

a big hug from spain!
besitos
hasta luego!!!

Silvia